Mar 7, 2010

Did you miss me?

Sorry, dear bloggy friends. I want to apologize for my absence. A couple 30+ hour homework assignments and a medical emergency kept me at bay. But never fear, I did not forget you. Since this week is SPRING BREAK!!!!! I have a little extra time to post. I'll tell you all about the events of the last couple of weeks and I'll try to get some more pictures up. As for the medical emergency, my son Blue decided to join my bloggy friend T.J. in enjoying the benefits of a concussion. Both are okay, thank goodness, and hopefully no repeat performances will occur. T.J. I'm sure will be more careful, but I'm not convinced Blue will be judging by his continual noggin cracking he does on a daily basis! Although I will say that Blue had perfect timing. Mr. CB and I whisked him off to the ER right before I had a major test in pharmacology which I wasn't as prepared for as I would have liked. Consequently, I did not have to take the test for five more days, and thus scored much higher than I would have due to the extra study time.
Oh, and one more thing, did you see my new button on the right? My sweet nephew battles cystic fibrosis everyday. Click on the button to see the blog his darling parents have started with stories, photos, and videos. This year I am joining them in Great Strides, a fundraising walk for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Please sponsor my walk or better yet, join me in walking at a Great Strides near you. You can go here to donate.
I am soooooo looking forward to posting more this week. See ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me??!!!!! Wow, poor boy- some day we will have to examine each others skulls for battle wounds, dear Blue :)

    Glad all ended well, Cherry. Loved your latest CB post and looking forward to your upcoming bloggy week. Enjoy your Spring Break!!

    ReplyDelete